06/10/2020

Into the Unknown

I could join you... but I won't.
Some look to raid here, but others don't.
There's a thousand reasons I shouldn't log in today,
should ignore your whispers, which I wish would go away!

Oh-oh-oh.

You're not my friends, you're just temptation in my ear!
And if I liked you - which I don't! - I'm spoken for I fear.
Everyone I love's already with me in SWTOR;
I'm sorry, raider sirens, but I really don't need more.
I've had my adventures, I don't need something new.
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I go with you

Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!

What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake...
Are you here to nag me 'til I make a big mistake?
Or are you just some people who play a lot like me?
Who can tell just what a great fit our union would be?
Every day's a little harder as the urge inside me grows
You just seem to know there's part of me that longs to go 

Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!
Into the unknown!

Wait, what? That's it? That was somewhat less exciting than I expected... guess I've beaten the game now?

I suppose that means the part where I get a cool new mount and find my hidden inner power has to wait until another time.

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats, Shintar!!!

    (BTW, what mount do you have? Green here.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have one yet! The last sentence is both a Frozen 2 joke and factually true.

      As it happened my first AQ40 run was actually a continuation of the instance from a previous night, and all the non-optional bosses up to C'thun were already dead, so there was no trash left to kill and drop any mounts. Someone already promised me the next one that drops though (presumably tomorrow). :P

      Delete
    2. Update: I got yellow, which is obviously the best colour. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on downing C'Thun! My guild is still stuck on the Twin Emperors and think it will be a while before we get past them based on our attempts to date. Can't wait until we have a shot at C'Thun and his amazing loot table.

    ReplyDelete